I'M SORRY

/
0 Comments
Hello there! Hope you're all fine, and I hope you don't have to deal with this rainy wheater because it makes me sad. It's the first day of spring today (yay!) but if this means spring, can we just skip to summer please? I could talk for days about why I want it to be summer, but I'll just get to the point of this blogpost: I'M SORRY.

Just so you know, I didn't start this blog to quit after one blogpost. I really didn't. And this post is the proof of that. It would be kind of silly to start making excuses in a second blogpost, wouldn't it? So I'll just admit: it's my own fault.

Somehow I decided that it would be a great idea to start a lot of things at the same time. I should have known better. Along with this blog, I started a youtube channel, commited myself to read more books, spent a lot of time with friends and on top of that: school. A lot of upcomming exams!

I thought I'd give you a quick update. And since I really should be studying right now, I thought I'd just give you a "sneakpeak" into my bedroom. This is what is always looks like! Kidding - but during exams I'm just not the kind of person to clean things up.




So, that's going to be fun to clean up afterwards!

I'm going to study dutch literature now, so if you're interested in the youtube thing. Here is my latest (and second, haha) video: 





You may also like

Geen opmerkingen:

About me

About me